Here I am starting my journey to become a music producer.
This is honestly just a blog to look back on.
Who knows one day I might actually become a world famous producer!
I definitely live in a world of possibility. I may or I may not. Whatever the universe has in store for me.
About two days I decided it was finally time to really start getting serious with this music production thing.
I started dabbling a little bit with Garageband but quickly found it to be very limited (or maybe I just really didn't know how to use it).
So I purchased Logic Pro X for 200 bucks. This isn't a lot of money but it is considering how broke I am because of how much money I spend on stupid shit.
But then I quickly found out that it doesn't work the same as Garageband does.
It's okay though.
I purchased this book: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Pro-Training-Professional-Production/dp/0134185730/ref=dp_ob_title_bk
Which was recommended on Amazon as well as other music blogs that I found.
I want to become a Trance musician.
I've come to realize that actually I might be more well-versed in House.
Who knows? It's still to early to determine all that. I know that I will try to dabble in all types of music and see where the journey takes me.
It's kind of exciting.
I really do feel like I have a knack for music.
I feel like if during high school, I was in a band I would have made the transition from rock to EDM.
Oh yes I was a musician in my younger years.
I feel like the transition I'm trying to make is just getting the songs I have created out of my head and into real life.
That is called engineering/production. And I have yet to master it.
I can hear the songs in my head and they sound great. I just gotta put them in an electronic format so that it can be played to people all around the world.
The journey begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment